Roy Lhanie is a full-service residential Real Estate Professional/REALTOR® based in Encino, CA working alongside Keller Williams Realty. Roy Lhanie grew up in the San Fernando Valley and he currently serves all of Los Angeles County, specializing in The San Fernando Valley.
Roy has been actively Real Estate licensed since 2008, and obtained his Bachelor’s Degree in 2011 from California State University Northridge where he specialized in Communication Studies with an emphasis in Advertising. Roy’s educational background, vast knowledge of the market area, dedication, and ability to create targeted, compelling advertising is what sets him apart from the rest. He prides himself on his exceptional interpersonal communication, persuasion, and negotiating skills.
Whether you are a savvy investor or first time home buyer, Roy’s service can benefit your real estate needs. Every client is unique, and Roy is able to tailor his work to each client’s goals. He makes it his priority to build a rapport with his clients in order to foster not only business relationships, but also trusted personal ones. Roy and his team have sold over 600 million worth of real estate and counting!
I work with buyers, sellers and investors in real estate transactions spanning all of the price ranges and property types.
- Residential Single Family – My residential single family services connect buyers with sellers every day, and I do it with professionalism and a total dedication to my clients. This property type is the majority of my market transactions, but by far not the only one in which I have expertise.
- Condominiums – While condominiums are residential, they’re a very different market focus, and I am an expert in evaluating condos and helping buyers and sellers to cope with the special financing and homeowner concerns for this property type.
- Multi–family – Investors are great clients for me. Multi–family properties are a very unique market. The detailed return on investment and valuation calculations investors need to evaluate properties for rental are second nature to me.
- Commercial – Whether it’s a shopping mall, a small office building or a restaurant space, I'm your commercial property specialist. Contact me for your commercial property needs.
- Vacant Land – Land is a very special property class. It’s relatively easy to show a gourmet cook a wonderful commercial kitchen in a home and see their eyes light up. It’s more of a challenge to help a buyer or seller to realize the potential in a piece of land. I'm the best at it in the Encino, Woodland Hills, Tarzana, Sherman Oaks, and Calabasas real estate markets.
Call me at (818) 642-3449 or email me to start a discussion of your needs. Or, fill out this quick form and tell me about your property interests and an overview of your needs.
16820 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91367